This is the official release day for my first novel, Purgatory Chasm.
I’m grateful to so many, for so much, that I can’t go into it without getting all I-love-you-man. And if I wanted to get all I-love-you-man, I’d still be drinking.
Instead: one long, heartfelt thank-you to everybody who helped in any way with the book. And that includes the millions of men and women who’ve graced the halls of Alcoholics Anonymous.
And now (claps hands twice, briskly): links!
- First, commerce: Buy the book at Amazon (hardcover or Kindle)! At Barnes & Noble! At Tatnuck Bookseller, my irreplaceable local indie! Or find a great independent bookseller near you!
- More commerce: Looking for a signed copy? Try “M” is for Mystery or the Poisoned Pen, two bulwarks of the crime-fiction community.
- You want reviews? We got reviews. Associated Press, Publishers Weekly (starred!), RT Book Reviews (Top Pick!), Working Stiffs.
- For a strong, well-written take on me and the book, check out this feature article in the Metrowest [MA] Daily News. I’ve also enjoyed some smart Q&A sessions, such as this one with the aptly named Best Damn Creative Writing Blog.
- Finally, in case you’ve stumbled across the blog and want to meet via social media, please find me on Facebook and Twitter.
Thanks! I love you, man.